Re: Onion on boot to remotely unlock root partition

Amuza en Hackea wrote:

> I would like to have an onion service running in the boot partition too,
> that way I could do the same without caring about addresses, ports or
> names. And would add privacy too.
>
> How could I make it?
>
> Any advise, suggestion or step-by-step guide would be very much welcome,
> but please keep in mind that I am not a developer.

Looks like you want to add something to initrd
https://wiki.debian.org/initramfs
https://manpages.debian.org/buster/initramfs-tools-core/initramfs-tools.7.en.html

and this looks like a guide
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=73452

I personally have registered for DDNS and setup the ISP router accordingly.