Re: Teamviewer and Wayland on Debian Buster Gnome desktop

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021, 12:24 PM deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:
David Wright wrote:

> I'm unconvinced with the Noob explanation. My search engine corrects
> wyland→wayland itself, whether I prefix the search with teamviewer,
> gnome, or x11. Searching for 'buster wyland' suggests 'buster wiand',
> but the first hit is still 'Wayland - Debian Wiki', and there are
> several wayland hits before any pointing to the artist Wyland.

Kenneth Parker is training the search engine (chuckle). My subjective
observation says you wait for one day and then it works much better. I
would be not surprised if Google were consolidating the results over
night - or it just takes about 24h to finish the processing.

+1

The closest thing to, what David said, is that Google asked me if I meant "wayland", but it didn't autocorrect.

Thanks!

Kenneth Parker