Re: [Kiwix-developer] Any preferrably java libraries, tutorials, ... about working with zim files? ...

 I could not find the zim-tools utility on the debian repository:
 https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=zim-tools
 https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=zim
 and I can't use git since I do not connect my work computer to the Internet.
 Is there a debian package or tar ball somewhere which could be
installed locally?
 Thanks