Subject: Regarding your case number 10724899 [ ref:_00D00hhzl._5004V11emZL:ref ]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 16:45:22 +0000 (GMT)
From: discsupport@seagate.com <discsupport@seagate.com>
To: dpchrist@xxxxxxxx.com <dpchrist@xxxxxxxx.com>

Hello David Christensen,

Thank you for contacting Seagate. This is a final email.

We would like to inform you that due to the time frame and lack of response to our previous emails, this case will be closed. Feel free to create another online ticket if you need assistance and we will be happy to help you.

Seagate places great value on all our customers. Alternatively, you can call us at 1-800-SEAGATE (1-800-732-4283).

Regards,

Mariana
Seagate Support

ref:_00D00hhzl._5004V11emZL:ref