Re: 32 versus 64 bit reading list suggestions

John Hasler wrote:

> You can use it to fake a real router by faking a second NIC.  It makes
> your firewall vulnerable to VLAN hopping attacks.

Appreciated, but no - thank you! I like simple things even if they are
complicated. In this case one network port for the outside, one for the
inside and the firewall between. It is simple and clean ... well I have a
third interface which goes to a DMZ - but it is also behind the firewall.