Re: is there a way to corrupt the BIOS and/or the keybord on you laptop from the Internet? ...

> I recommend to thoroughly test your hardware using different OS (possibly non-Linux) and if you manage to reproduce the problems, it would mean a hardware failure.

 The only thing that I have "discovered" is that for whatever reason
that keyboard doesn't plug directly to one and only one of the USB
ports (which I had used before just fine), but if connected through a
USB hub it works just fine. So I wonder what could be going on, or
"they" are just messing with me, make me "wonder" ... as if I didn't
have enough to do already.

 I do know that they somehow install keyloggers apparently through
java script on every computer I use even if I am using a computer at a
public library.

 On Windows, when I go: "Control Panel\Hardware and Sound" ... and
then click on: "view hardware and devices" I see what you are supposed
to see on the attached [ix

 lbrtchx