Re: Computer Museum (was Re: Very old hardware...)

On 07/03/2020 06:40 PM, Kenneth Parker wrote:
This is, actually something I would like to do.  Anyone know of good
Computer Museums in areas they've been in?  (I remember a good one, South
of San Francisco, but that's on the other side of the Country from North
Carolina).

I don't know of a computer museum but I can suggest possible contacts.

The first thing that came to mind was "The Antique Wireless Museum" near Rochester, N.Y. [https://antiquewireless.org/homepage/] I visited a precursor of the museum as a teenager ~60 years ago. It obviously made an impression.

Also consider a local museum or historical society for guidance.

HTH