Issue with Orca Screen Reader

Greetings
This is Analis. I am tryint to install Debian 10.4.0 on my computer
and cannot. I am completely blind and rely on Orca to read me the
screens. It is not reading me the installation instructions when I try
to install the operating system. In fact, it does not say anything at
all, not even key presses. Here is what I have tried.
Enabling the root account in the terminal
Logging out of the live user session then logging back in after the
root account is enabled
Logging into the root account, only to find that orca does not seem to be there.
What can I do to get orca to do what it is supposed to do. I really
want to install Debian. Please respond to this Email as soon as
possible. Thank you!