Re: xfce4-terminal appears upon log in

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 01, 2020 at 05:15:37PM +0800, kaye n wrote:
> I'm not sure what I did, but when I log into my Debian, xfce4-terminal
> opens automatically.
>
> Desktop: Xfce 4.12.4

I'm guessing you either added the terminal to autostart on login,
or you once told XFCE to save your session on logout.
Even if you uncheck the "save session" checkbox, xfce will continue to start up
with the last saved session.
The infos may be outdated or incomplete as I only rarely used xfce, but you can
try this:

GUI:
  somewhere under settings there should be something called "startup and
  sessions" or similar. If there are any saved sessions you can delete them and
  you can also check on autostart.

Non-GUI:
  Check .config/autostart  and  .cache/sessions

~~ Nito