Re: LibreOffice takes about 35 seconds to fully open

On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 16:25:28 -0800
Patrick Bartek <nemommxiv@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Patrick,

>Well, a slow dual core CPU is certainly a problem with today's
>software.

And everything else you say about older tech, speed, etc. noted.  Thus
far, the only real issue is the slow load of LO, first time.  For the
sort of things I do, the system is still quite useable.

Of course, in time, I'll upgrade.  No doubt I'll look back and think;
"How the *hell* did I cope with that old piece of $#@t!?"   :-)

--
 Regards  _
Only the wounded remain, the generals have all left the game