Re:[epilogue] cpu frequence

On Sat, Feb 01, 2020 at 10:37:55PM +0100, Gerard ROBIN wrote:
> Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 22:37:55 +0100
> From: Gerard ROBIN <g.robin3@free.fr>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: cpu frequence

> On Sat, Feb 01, 2020 at 08:11:17PM +0100, Jörg-Volker Peetz wrote:
> > Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 20:11:17 +0100
> > From: Jörg-Volker Peetz <jvpeetz@web.de>
> > To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> > Subject: Re: cpu frequence
>
> > Then, take a look at the available governors:
> >
> > $ cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/policy?/scaling_available_governors
> >
> > or using cpupower, if available. As the name says, "powersave" would be the
> > better choice.
> > Take a look at https://wiki.debian.org/CpuFrequencyScaling as how to change the
> > cpufreq governor permanently even when rebooting. I suppose, you somehow changed
> > the default behavior.
>
> Thanks so much I selected performance powersave (I installed
> linux-cpupower) and now the frequency oscillates between 800 MHZ
> and 2.8 GHz. as with Buster. :)

I answered too quickly:
in fact when I restarted my laptop the problem returned.
By reading the link  https://wiki.debian.org/CpuFrequencyScaling more carefully
I understood that the laptop-mode-tools package was concerned and I noticed that
the laptop-mode-tools package is not installed in BUSTER and so I simply
uninstalled it in BULLSEYE and now it's really OK.

--
Gerard