Re: fix for no ssh

On Sun, 2019-07-07 at 10:29 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> Maybe I shouldn't publish this, but I found a fix for the no ssh on
> reboot till you start it from it's own keyboard. It bypasses
> someones
> paranoia.  If interested, pm me.

Why not just let us know? If it's a Debian related thing and not just
Raspian then I'm sure lots of us who have remote servers to administer
would want forewarning on how to ensure SSH comes up at boot.

I note that the release notes for Buster say it comes with AppArmour by
default, it you issue related to that?

--
Tixy