Debian Perl or Brew Perl for production application?

Hi,

I am developing a perl application to be deployed on a production Debian Stable
VM. So far, my approach has been to use the debian perl packages (perl modules) and
stay within those facilities. I am the sole system operator and wannabe
developer, there are no teams of sysadmins or developers.

Do you guys who run production debian stable servers use the debian perl
packages or use something like PerlBrew? I asked this question on #perl IRC and
they answered "PerlBrew/plenv/perl-build" - I want some experienced opinions
from the debian community as well.

Regards,
Didar

--
All international orders must be accompanied by payment in U. S. funds.