Re: Paypal and Linux in a low graphics environment.

>> may i ask, based on the post I wrote starting this thread, what gives you
>> the impression that Firefox runs in a strict shell environment?
> There is a serious lack of clarity here.  The subject header says
> "a low graphics environment".  What in the hell does that even MEAN?

The description was pretty clear, tho:

    I only have access to Linux via a shell.

I assumed his GNU/Linux machine was somewhat remote, so using an X11
web-browser with a $DISPLAY pointing to his own machine would likely be
unbearably slow (and would likely require setting up a local X11 server).

        Stefan