Re: Pulseaudio as bluetooth Headset Audio Gateway (HSP/HFP)

Hi,

I guess, my description was a kind of misleading: I want to connect the phone (Samsung A3) to the PC's audio system, which is Pulseaudio in this case. Just like you would connect it to a headset or your car's hands free bluetooth thing.

As I understand, ofono builds the foundation to an actual telephony hardware, right?

But thanks to you anyway! Quite interesting, what people are hacking on.

Cheers, Martin