Re: Logitech "unifying" receiver buttons aren't?

On 2017-10-13, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

>> I use lur-command. The other package is solaar.
>>
> It might, if it was available for wheezy.

The Solaar page on github says they have a pre-built package (as opposed
to just a plain old package, mind you, that would've been built without
being pre-built, which is a helluva lot slower, in the same way that
sliced bread is less convenient than pre-sliced bread when making quick
sandwiches on the fly) for Debian 7 (Wheezy) or higher here:

https://pwr.github.io/Solaar/debian.html

--
"A simpering Bambi narcissist and a thieving, fanatical Albanian dwarf."
Christopher Hitchens, commenting shortly after the nearly concurrent deaths