Re: unattended upgrades does not do anything

I've just had a look, and I didn't do anything particularly special: I
installed unattended-upgrades, ran dpkg-reconfigure -plow unattended-upgrades
which created the necessary file in /etc/apt/apt.conf.d, and it is working.

However, the default settings only do security updates; I have some packages
from backports that won't be auto-updated and likewise jessie-updates. I
found /var/log/unattended-upgrades useful to establish this.

I do not know what is wrong with Gregor's setup.

If you Lisi revisit this and it doesn't work, I could try to help.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland