Re: Do have programs have poor documentation? (was ... Re: Why? -- "A Modest Proposal")

Nicolas George wrote:

> Le duodi 12 nivôse, an CCXXV, deloptes a écrit :
>> this is not true. Europe and US including Russia had exponential growth
>> during the 18-19century. This all was killed by the FED and the layers,
>> through the revolutions and the marxist-communists, who are now called
>> green party or alike, but it is a different story.
>
> This is completely unrelated.

Might be unrelated, might be related it is not part of the discussion now.
At least I do not intend to discuss it publicly. The fact is that education
and scientific success declined after WWII worldwide, while many
discoveries are made only few are being implemented. In fact the worse is
being implemented because it has the highest return and we as society are
tolerating this. IMO because we lack the level of fundamental knowledge
that our world requires.

>> Your statement is not true. There have been periods in history where
>> people complained and periods when society was stable. We are in the part
>> of the cycle, but we have to do something ourself to come out of the
>> cycle.
>
> My statement is true, old geezers have always complained that the young
> ones were not as good as them, and most of the time they were just
> wrong.

Yes this might be subjectively true, but from historical point of view there
were times that the young generation was indeed better and times when the
young generation was indeed worse. It is up to us to lead the world into
the former, but most are irresponsible.

regards