Re: System hangs on Debian 7.6 and 7.8 when enabling Cluster on die (COD) with Intel Haswell and Broadwell processors

On Tue, 2015-06-09 at 11:06 +0000, Vincent.Du@mic.com.tw wrote:
> Hi Debian-user,
>
> I got an issue – “System hangs on Debian 7.6 and 7.8 when enabling
> Cluster on die (COD) with Intel Haswell and Broadwell processors”.
> Does Debian 7.6 support Cluster on Die (COD) feature with Intel
> processors?

Is it normal for an OS to hang if this feature is turned on with no
support available? If not, I would suggest filing a bug.

At the very least it would be useful to document this in the known
gotchas.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson