Re: [OT] non technical Q: bad or worse. Was: To do the same as Windows safe mode...........

On Thu, 2014-01-02 at 00:26 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I never ever will watch a modern Hollywood movie

Is "Crank" a modern Hollywood movie? If so, than there might be some
exceptions (for my taste). However, the nice about "Crank" isn't
philosophy, it simply is a film with a consistent action plot. Even the
usually Hollywood annoying "love scene" is an action plot.