Re: Resolved - was [Re: Identifying CPU]

Stan Hoeppner wrote:
On 9/1/2013 8:09 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
Stan Hoeppner wrote:
On 8/31/2013 10:00 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:

Especially as I explicitly emphasized wanting to know bus width.
[snip]

You're confusing register width with data bus width.  Register width
dictates which binary instruction sets can be executed.

I wasn't confused. But I evidently confused others.
Personally, and for my purposes, the only meaningful widths (address or data) are those on chip.