ivtv driver in Wheezy 3.2.0-4-amd64

Hi all

I have updated my media server to Wheezy and added a new TV capture card.
The one I'm using for some time now is an analogue Hauppauge PVR-500 and
I added a DigitalDevices Cine C/T with  DuoFlex C/T a quad DVB-C capture
card some days ago.

With the old kernel:

$ uname -a
Linux media-server 3.2.0-3-amd64 #1 SMP Mon Jul 23 02:45:17 UTC 2012
x86_64 GNU/Linux

I have the following devices for the PVR-500:

$ ls /dev/video*
/dev/video0  /dev/video24  /dev/video32
/dev/video1  /dev/video25  /dev/video33

This is the dmesg for the old kernel:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=7FD5uX9A

With the new kernel:

$ uname -a
Linux media-server 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.35-2 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I have no video devices:

$ ls /dev/video*
ls: cannot access /dev/video*: No such file or directory

And this is the dmesg for the new kernel:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=ftBVUdL8

I use MythTV as the backend to record programs. When I wanted to add the
new DVB card I saw that the old analogue card wasn't found anymore. I
thought maybe I have forgotten to install the ivtv drivers or firmware
when I updated to Wheezy so I installed the ivtv-utils and firmware-ivtv
packages but this doesn't bring back the /dev/video*

Is this a known problem and should I just wait for 3.2.0-5 or can I do
something?

Best regards
Ramon