Re: Shockwave Flash

On 30/07/12 10:53 PM, Fred Zinsli wrote:

Hi all

Been playing with this for days, but just don't have a clue about what I'm supposed to be doing or looking for to help.

Attempting to install shockwave flash so I can view swf files in a web browser.

It isn't working for me, but what makes it worse is I can't seem to find any real information in any log files. So I am obviously looking in the wrong place or I haven't turned on logging for any browser.

Browsers: Firefox, google-chrome, chromium, iceweasel

Shockwave appears as a plugin in firefox but not in others.

Any comments would be most helpful.

Regards

Fred

Adobe's flash plugin is available in the non-free section of Debian repositories. You don't have to pay for it, but it comes with the usual proprietary license. Attempting to install from other sources is not a good idea.