Re: Upgraded from Squeeze to unstable - Running Password-gorilla

Csanyi Pal wrote:
> After upgrade to unstable whenever I start Password Gorilla I get
> message:

Since you are changing to a new topic it is best to post a new message
to the mailing list and not reply to the older thread.  People who
have decided that they were not interested in the older thread may
kill that entire thread and never see your new message on this new and
unrelated topic.

> The Password Gorilla requires the "pwsafe" package. This seems to be an
> installation problem, as the pwsafe package ought to be part of the
> Password Gorilla distribution.

I do not see that and cannot recreate your problem.

  $ $ apt-cache policy password-gorilla
       1.5.3.4-1 0
        500 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ sid/main amd64 Packages

  $ apt-cache show password-gorilla | grep Depends:
  Depends: tcl8.5, tk8.5, itcl3, bwidget, tcllib

As you can see the password-gorilla in Sid does not require pwsafe.
Double check your system and verify the package that you are trying to
install.  If you have not run 'apt-get update' after changing your
sources.list file to other contents then you may be using stale files.
Run 'apt-get update' to refresh your files.

Bob