Re: google to pull support for firefox 3,5

On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 08:32 +0200, alberto fuentes wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:49 PM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>         E.g.
>         http://www.ixquick.com/
>         and
>         http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm
>         can't replace Google for my needs.
>
> Have you tried http://duckduckgo.com/
>
> They say they do not track and results are pretty nice. I followed the
> guy for a while and it seems a pet project that worked well for him. I
> would say its legit... for now.
>
> greets
> aL

No, but at least for searches in English I'll test it. A problem is to
get a search Engine for other languages too. I would like to have a
Engine for German searches, since my German is a little bit better, than
my horrible broken English is ;).

Thank you,

Ralf