Re: Amarok crashing on launch

On 03/03/11 21:33, Christopher Judd wrote:
On Thursday 03 March 2011 15:08:55 AG wrote:

I've double checked removing amarok completely from my system and
reinstalling it and its associated packages (common, dbg, etc.) and it
still crashes.  I've submitted the crash handler report and asked for
assistance on the amarok list.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Cheers
AG
Try moving th ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok directory out of the way, then running
Amarok.  This helped me a couple of times in the past.

-Chris

Chris

I wish that it was that simple. I did as you suggested and launched amarok, but it still crashed. Thanks - appreciate your suggestion. Just wish it worked.

AG