Showing only files on a virtual desktop

Hi All,

I am running sid and kde desktop and I want to see only the files associated with a particular virtual desktop and not all open files on other virtual desktops in the panel. I have checked the online  kde manual but I did not see anything on this issue. Is it possible to do that? I want to avoid clutter of the desktop as well as the panel.

Any help in this direction will be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Ogya