Re: Why did you chose Debian over CentOS?

> it's pretty flawless. And I do agree about the ease of dist-> new dist
> in-place upgrades. I just find that my most common tasks are simply easier
> on RHEL/CentOS.

I'm curious: which tasks are these, and in which way are they made easier?
[ to give you some context: I only admin my own 4-5 home machines and
  have only vaguely used RedHat a bit some 10 years ago.  I use Debian
  mostly because they better agreed with my view of the world back when
  I got to choose. ]

        Stefan