Re: Problems with text file going from Linux to MS Windows

Forgive me my poor English, for my native language is not English.
You may use unix2dos to trasnfer the signal of line end from linux to
MS Windows.
The signal under linux is diffrent from that under Windows.
In Debian, you can simply use the command:
apt-get install tofrodos
to have the two commands: dos2unix and unix2dos