How Do I Keep Track OF the Files Being Downloaded From My Apache?

Hi Folks:

The Thing it's that I want to know, let's say in a range of 24 hours
what files was downloaded from my apache server, firts I DO NOT have
a proxy server, this server it's a lan server for data and docs purposes
so the conection it's direct, I want to keep track to:

What File Was downloaded and by who (IP Addresses or hostnames)
Hour of this events.

Only that, any tool yo make this out there? any apache module?

Thanks, and my respects to all of you.

Best,
Orestes.