Re: same problem

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 11:41:18PM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 17:28:16 -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> > On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 22:15 +0200, cat Behemoth wrote:
> > > Hi guys,
[...]
> > Read The Fine Manual and also properly read and understand the
> > following:
> >
> >         http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> >
> > BTW, this is my part of helping out potential Trolls.

Greg, your good deed is done. you may now return to flaming the
under-bridge dwellers ;-)

> He/she uses debianhelp.org. Over there they simply do not understand
> that the Debian user list does not look like this
>
> http://www.debianhelp.org/node/5890
>
> to most of us. Instead they are probably wondering why there is so much
> redundant content quoted in the threads in some of "their" forums.

how apropos this all is. I've sent a nice little feedback to the
debianhelp.org folks. I pointed out that they were causing untold
grief over here and were probably *NOT* helping their users as they
were all getting fried to a crisp over here. A kindly asked them if
they could post some guidelines for using the portal to debian-user
properly. I'll let you all know what, if any, response I get.

I'm guessing from the tone of your previous message , Florian, that
you've already tried this without success...