Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

Steve Lamb wrote in Article <[🔎] 45F3BAB9.2040709@dmiyu.org> posted to
gmane.linux.debian.user:

>>       * Air travel just isn't what it used to be
>
>     Like them attacking us didn't have an impact, eh?

Thanks for defending letting them.

>>       * DHS (this one really sucks)
>
>     Er, wha?

I can't think of anything productive Department of Homeland Security does
now that it's component departments didn't do before in a more
straightforward, less wasteful and less confusing manner.

>>       * Over-reactions from Boston's Police Department
>
>     Well, yeah, stupid is as stupid does.

No kidding.  BPD's overreaction is the kind of thing I would have expected
DHS to have a cutsey color coded and ultimately completely meaningless
warning message for.  Better run out and buy plastic sheeting and duct
tape...