Re: [AMD 64 4x4]Motherboard?

JB MORLA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I plan to setup a server using dual core processors, I just read about
> an AMD project:
>
> http://www.engadget.com/2006/06/02/amds-4-x-4-platform-pairs-2-dual-core-cpus-4-gpus/
>
> I wonder if there would be a motherboard supported by Debian?

It's not so much a question of whether or not Debian supports it, but
rather if your kernel supports it.  If you are using Linux, it may or
may not, depending on how much it appears like generic hardware to
Linux.  If not, some releases in the near future will likely have
support and you will need to get a newer kernel from upstream or from
backports.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez