Re: lists.debian.org vs google groups

On 2006-04-04, Sumo Wrestler (or just ate too much) penned:
> My e-mail addy has the word "spam" in it; therefore, I get almost
> *no* spam. I got one a couple of weeks ago, and that's it.

I actually started using this email address several years ago, to
discourage people from emailing me directly.  The intent was to fool
humans; it seems to have done a poor job of that (lots of people CC
habitually), but it does a fairly decent job of limiting spam.

I do still get a lot of spam, but usually from other sources.

--
monique

Ask smart questions, get good answers: