Re: smbmount

Khanh Cao Van wrote:

>I have just the CD 1 of Debian 3.1 , all another deb packages was in
>the other server that run samba . After  finishing install base
>component of debian , I would like to mount to the shared forder on
>that server but could not findout the smbclient or smbmount ! ! ! !
>
>How could I mount to the network samba shared server now ??

:# apt-get install smbfs smbclient samba-common

These packages are in the first CD of Debian 3.1 ( also the main samba
package )
Make sure your source.list pointing to your debian installation cd.
man apt-cdrom will help you out.

--w.h--
Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com