Re: acrobat shortcuts

Dear Roberto (and all),

roberto wrote:
--- Luis Finotti <finotti@math.ohio-state.edu> ha scritto:
This is likely not the case, but... Some older versions of acroread did not respond to shortcuts if you had "Num Lock" on. But since you are using on a laptop, I doubt it is the case. Just in case...

actually you shot right!
when "Num Lock" is off the problem is off too

Good!

But which is the last free available version of Reader for Linux?
I currently old the 5th, but under WS i can download also the 7th!

Version 7 is now available for Linux too. The easiest way to get it is to add:

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ stable main

to your /etc/apt/sources.list, and then

apt-get update
apt-get install acroread acroread-plugins mozilla-acroread

(or use aptitude, wajig, synaptic... note that the latter packages are optional, of course.)

Hope this helps,

Luis