Re: /dev/psaux

Drogo Bumbleroot wrote:

I know I've got a PS2 mouse, but X-Windows is telling me it's not
there...

I've gotten X-Windows to come up if I use /dev/input/mice (saw it somewhere
on a webpage), but it still tells me the mouse is in use if I use /dev/psaux

Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
       Driver          "mouse"
       Option          "CorePointer"
       Option          "Protocol"              "PS/2"
#       Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
       Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
       Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

Erm, do you have an USB mouse?
If so, the "/dev/psaux" device is the wrong device to use, and "/dev/input/mice" is the correct device.

--
Kent