Re: wtf happened to my fonts?

> > does anyone have a clue what happened?
>
> In another thread on this list in the last couple of days, someone
> mentioned that the order of lookup for font paths has changed, and another
> person discovered that his XF86Config-4 was missing some font paths.

Just want to mention that I think something is wrong.  I can't function
anymore in KDE 3.1 after having done a couple of apt-get updates in the last
few days.  Screen fonts and title bars are all out of whack.

I am running testing and something is wrong.  Using XFwm right now to get
along.  It is probably font related but I don't know anything about fonts.

Andy