Re: Kernels - The Debian Way

Serafim Zanikolas <serzan@it.teithe.gr> writes:

> On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 08:59:50AM +0000, Keith O'Connell wrote:
>
>    Only a few days ago I posted (part of) the description of the package
> newbiedoc:
>
> Current release includes:
> ---> Compiling kernels the Debian way

Yes you did, and that was the post that sent me (as a newbie) into
dselect looking for "newbiedoc" but it isn't there. Some of the
followup posts make me see that is must be part of "woody" or "sid".

Therein lies the problem. As a newbie I am learning on "potato", but
the docs I need are in "woody", If I could run "woody" reliably, I
probably wouldn't need the document - Catch22

That was why I was asking for a source elsewhere

Keith
  Keith O'Connell
  Maidstone, Kent (UK)
  keith_oconnell@blueyonder.co.uk