Re: badiane: upgraded to Xfree86 4.0.2

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 11:21:45AM -0500, gdurand@tekmd.com wrote:
> I have upgraded to the progeny/woody line and now have Xfree86 4.0.2.  Since
> then I have not been able to utilze my backspace/delete properly (they don't
> work.)  I have been looking for xmodmap and can't find it.  How do I
> reinstate the functionality of the keys?

Use xkeycaps to create a the correct xmodmap.

Regards.

Johann.
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer;
      behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison,
      that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation
      ten days; be thou faithful unto death, and I will give
      thee a crown of life."           Revelation 2:10