Re: your mail

	Date: Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 09:58:43PM +0200

Quoting Philipp Stawksi(philipst@mayn.de):
> Hello!  I`ve installed Debian Gnu/Linux 2.2 "Potato",basic system
> works great(!), but now I`m facing two problems:
>
> 1.When running XF86Setup or xf86config, I do not find my video card
> listed in the card definitions! (NVIDIA TNT2 Model 64)Thus, when
> selecting NVIDIA TNT2 and running the SVGA-Server, I can only run at
> 256 colors!

Look on google for the Xfree86 site.  I found that support for
(accelerated) for the NVIDIA TNT2 (Ultra, Vanta, M64) is in
Xfree version 3.36 and 4.0.

> 2.I have some usb-devices, how do I install modules for these devices?

USB support is in the 2.4.X kernels.  Upgrade to it.

> It would be really great if anyone could help me!

It would be really great if you could format your mail to 72
chars/line, or so.
--
"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home."
  -- Ken Olson, President of DEC, World Future Society Convention, 1977