Re: Re: StarOffice

Hello,

	Sorry, but it seems as if I detect a contradiction here. I believe you are
correct in stating that StarOffice is not free nor OpenSource software,
therefore StarOffice CANNOT be released under the GPL(GNU General Public
License) as you stated that it is here. I just wanted to clear that up.
Perhaps it is my mistake. Please correct me if I am wrong.
	Meanwhile, you might want to consider checking out OpenOffice at
http://www.openoffice.org/ I hear it is fairly usable in it's current beta
stage. They're web page says it's being released under three licenses, one of
which is GPL. Think I'll give it a try myself.

Sincerely,

Jimmy Richards