Re: Stupid Question...keymappings?

On Friday 02 February 2001 12:11, David Purton wrote:
> just a thought, but do you have 'less' installed?
>
> I think man uses 'more' if 'less' isn't available and hence you can't
> scroll up, etc.

LOL.  THWACKKK!!!!! (sound of hand hitting forhead).  I just assumed
that it got pulled in somewhere along the line (nor had I even thought
of it :-).  I was also confused by the actions of some console apps,
like the backspace thing in slrn.  But this seems to be a "konsole"
issue for me.

thanks again,

jt

PS	Why isn't this at least a suggest for man-db?