Re: DuhDraw/libcurses.so.1

When you recompile, make one small change to the Makefile.  Change any
instances of -lcurses to -lncurses.  That should do the trick.  (Note you
will have to have the ncurses-dev package installed.)

You may also be able to link libcurses.so.1 to libncurses.so.3.0 but I
think recompiling may be a better idea.

-- Jaldhar