Debian 1.3 release status

We are in the process of releasing Debian 1.3 . Currently a new set
of boot floppies has to be moved into the archive (although the old set
will work for most people) and the symbolic links have to be changed.
Then we have to give the mirrors a day to catch up.

You can beat the rush by downloading "frozen" before the announcement
goes out.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
--