Re: Laser printer

Well, for a complete discution you could switch to comp.os.linux.hardware

I bought a hp 5L recently and it's cool.
Any HP (or other) which understand PCL and has, say, at least 1Mb memory
should do it.

I suppose the Postscript ones are too expensive for you.
The GDI (=windows) printers won't work. Some can pcl, but they often
don't have enough memory (pcl files are bigger than ps, I believe).

for ghostscript, see http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/index.html

Alexandre