Debian quality

I'm venting a little here ... sorry :)

I've been at work since 9 pm Saturday night - it is now 7 am Sunday.
Why?  Well, we run BSDI here and I'm upgrading from 2.1 to 3.0 ... and
compared to upgrading Debian 1.2 to 1.3, it sucks.  To all the kind
folks who've spent many long nights making Debian Linux a quality
product, thank you.

BTW, while I was waiting for the BSDI upgrade, I upgraded my secondary
DNS server (a Debian box).  It took about an hour :)  I'm still working
on BSDI ...

--
  Nathan Norman    :    Hostmaster CFNI    :    nnorman@cfni.com
    finger nnorman@cfni.com for PGP public key and other stuff