seeking WWW browser (smaller than Netscape)

I refuse to believe that it takes a 4.5 MB executable (no, it's not
statically linked) to have a useful X web browser.

I've tried Mosaic (2.7 beta), but it's rather dated (no frames, for
one thing).  I also tried arena (beta-3), but it seems, well, like
there's substantial room for improvement in the stability department,
but W3C is not planning on supporting it long term.

What is everyone else using?  Since this could generate a lot of traffic,
perhaps it would be appropriate just to mail me directly, and I'll
summarize to the list.

--
Bill Roman  (roman@songdog.eskimo.com / roman@songdog.uucp)   running linux