debian.org down?

The entire debian.org domain seems to be inaccessible.  It's been that
way for some time.  I think this is "just" a DNS problem, but I don't
know the ip numbers (or alternate names) of the hosts.

Anyways,

(1) I'd like to alert the people administering the debian.org domain
of this problem.

(2) If you still can still find the ip address of ftp.debian.org
(and/or www.debian.org -- I believe it's the same machine at the
moment), please make the information generally available?

(3) If you run into people who are confused by this situation, maybe
point them at some of the mirrors?  [ftp.yggdrasil.com comes to mind.]

Thanks,

--
Raul