Re: Java på unstable

måndagen den 4 augusti 2003 00.00 skrev Christoffer Sawicki:
> On Sunday 03 August 2003 23:09, Adam Huuva wrote:
> > Du måste installera *Suns* java2 1.4.2 beta.
>
> Eller Blackdown Java 1.4.1 som finns tillgänglig kompilerad med GCC 3.2.
vart hittade du det

jag hittadade denna info (kanske den du menade)
http://jrfonseca.dyndns.org/debian/

"Blackdown Java 1.4.1-01 for gcc-3.2
The Blackdown project supposedly should have release newer Debian packages by
now. The existing ones don't work with the latest Mozilla packages (compiled
with gcc-3.2). I got tired waiting and after installing java by hand once I
decided it wasn't a experience to repeat, so I've made my own packages.
These packages were based on the j2se1.4-i386-1.4.0.99beta package sources
(more specifically this file) which the lastest debian package released by
the Blackdown project -, and uses the same binaries in
j2sdk-1.4.1-01-linux-i586-gcc3.2.bin . The patch showing the (minimal)
changes I've made is here. "

Jag hittade en kille som gjort deb paket av 1.4.1 på
deb http://jrfonseca.dyndns.org/debian ./
deb-src http://jrfonseca.dyndns.org/debian ./

Joakim Nordberg